JOB: eDiscovery Account Manager
DSU Discovery is currently seeking eDiscovery Account Managers to work out of our San Francisco and Silicon Valley offices.
About the Company:
DSU Discovery is a full-service eDiscovery and litigation support provider for law firms and corporate counsel in San Francisco and Silicon Valley. We help legal counsel control the costs, mitigate the risks, and find relevance in the explosive growth of electronically stored information (ESI) in discovery, through the following five stages: data collection, analysis, processing, review, and production.
DSU Discovery is looking for a creative, independent hunter to fill the position of eDiscovery Account Manager. This position will be responsible for business development, building customer relationships and maintaining a client base.
- Building a client base of law firms and corporate legal counsel
- Managing project deadlines and client expectations
- In person sales presentations
- Webex software demonstrations
Skills and Experience:
- Must have a client-centric, professional manner
- Must have strong communication skills
- Desire to be part of an exciting, rapidly-growing organization
- Ability to work alone or cooperatively as part of a team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet client deadlines
- Solid understanding of the EDRM
- 1-3 years experience selling litigation support services
- Ability to work independently and creatively
- BA/BS degree preferred
Please email a C.V and Cover Letter detailing salary expectations/history, availability to work weekends, and why you would be an asset to the DSU Discovery team to email@example.com.