JOB: eDiscovery Project Manager
DSU Discovery is currently seeking an eDiscovery Project Managers to work out of our San Francisco and Silicon Valley offices.
About the Company:
DSU Discovery is a full-service eDiscovery and Litigation Support provider for law firms and corporate counsel in San Francisco and Silicon Valley. We help legal counsel control the costs, mitigate the risks, and find relevance in the explosive growth of electronically stored information (ESI) in discovery, through the following five stages: data collection, analysis, processing, review, and production.
The eDiscovery Project Manager is responsible for technical, telephone, email, online and onsite project management. The Project Manager will have the opportunity to utilize technical and customer service skills to solve a variety of challenging and unique problems.
- Interaction with attorneys, paralegals, vendors, and corporations in litigation preparation, eDiscovery processing and overall project management
- Solving a wide array of technical and workflow issues
- Utilizing software and scripting skills to design custom solutions
- Communicating between DSU Discovery departments
- Assist in running electronic discovery and imaging projects, and organize large sets of complex data in various review platforms and databases
- Organize and load data into our eDiscovery and imaging platforms
- Learning new skills independently to effectively solve problems
- Assist in quality assurance and deadline compliance
Skills and Experience:
- Must have a client-centric, professional manner
- Must have strong communication skills
- Ability to work alone or cooperatively as part of a team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet client deadlines
- Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends
- Previous experience working with clients on litigation technology solutions
- Familiarity with litigation support processes and litigation support software (Law PreDiscovery, Concordance, Summation, Relativity)
- Programming/Scripting knowledge a plus
- Experience at an eDiscovery provider or law firm a plus
- Basic knowledge of relational databases and litigation support software is a plus.
• BA/BS degree preferred
Please email a C.V and Cover Letter detailing salary expectations/history, availability to work weekends, and why you would be an asset to the DSU Discovery team to email@example.com.